We are Hiring!!!
◆ SCOTT + CORMIA ARCHITECTURE & INTERIORS
Scott + Cormia is based out of Orlando, FL and specializes in a wide range of design services such as commercial, executive offices, mixed-use high rise, multi-family and interiors.
◆ JOB DESCRIPTION
We are currently looking for a Junior Architect with strong design and technical skills and 2-5 years of experience. The right candidate will be highly motivated, detail oriented, and will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The person in this position will work with a Project Architect on several projects and will be involved in all areas of work. Primary responsibilities will be the production of all drawing types: Schematic Presentation, Design Development, Permit, and Construction Documents. This person will also work on presentation drawings and documents.
◆ EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Applicant experience must meet or exceed the following criteria for consideration:
- Have an accredited Arch or M.Arch degree (advanced degree preferred; exceptional candidates exhibiting equal skills will be considered).
- Pursuing or currently hold FL registration.
- A minimum of 2+ years related experience.
- Mastery of Revit, Word, Excel is AutoCAD is a optional.
- Knowledge of other graphics and business software would be helpful.
- Applicant must be experienced in the development of full sets of architectural construction documents using Revit.
- An interest in understanding how buildings go together.
- Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Be capable of being involved in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be resourceful and able to resolve issues.
- Be reliable and well-organized.
- Currently living in the Central Florida area and legally able to work in the United States.
◆ HOW TO APPLY
Submit your cover letter, resumé and work samples (PDF) or website link to your portfolio via email to email@example.com. Resumé submissions without work samples will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to share your work with us.
429 S. Keller Rd, #200
Orlando, FL 32810