Scott + Cormia Architecture + Interiors is growing and adding architecture and interior design professionals in Orlando, Florida.
We are looking for fun and enthusiastic, professionally bold, candidates to join our talented team. We embrace new technology and innovative ideas to improve the way our clients live, work and play. We are happily growing, and you could be just the right candidate to join us in expanding our commercial, retail, multi-family, mixed-use, and interiors portfolio.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Active participation in all phases of the design process, from initial client meetings and early programming through construction administration and grand opening parties
- Ability to come up with and present innovative yet real-world technical solutions through graphic presentations, design development and construction documents
- Must be a hard worker who thrives with personal responsibility and accountability, while practicing open communication and team-oriented success
- Comfortable managing consultants, contractors, fabricators, vendors
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques and building codes
- Possess professional composure and able to work with all types of personalities, while meeting with clients and managing their expectations
- Be a leader among peers, and a mentor to others
- Open to all levels of professional experience
- Degree from an accredited school of architecture or interior design
- Driven to achieve architectural or interior design license
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency required
- Strong graphics skills using Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and/or SketchUp
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume. Email Us.